What's New On Tom's Travel Blog?

Flickr has been improved! Almost all photos on this blog come from my Flickr Photostream. You can now go directly to a page that shows all of my Flickr photo sets by following this link. It's the easiest way to navigate in my on-line photos.


Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Minnesota State Fair - Part 4, Ethnic Studies

The Creative Activities building had the usual assortment of tasty looking breads, pies and cakes.

And quilts, of course. And any quilt exhibit needs an Ole and Lena model. Sven was unavailable for comment.


This year, the baking section had an Ethnic Foods exhibit. No jalapenos or spring rolls in sight here. Just good Scandinavian breads. Follow the arrow to the Lefse!


And I really couldn't decide whether to file Ole and Lena's Hotdish on a Stick under Ethnic Studies or Fair Food on a Stick.


So I put it in both places.

No comments: