What's New On Tom's Travel Blog?

Flickr has been improved! Almost all photos on this blog come from my Flickr Photostream. You can now go directly to a page that shows all of my Flickr photo sets by following this link. It's the easiest way to navigate in my on-line photos.


Wednesday, August 15, 2012

At the Car Show in Solon Springs, Wisconsin

Over the 4th of July holiday, I headed into the hardware store in Solon Springs to pick up some items.  I blogged about their holiday parade a couple of years ago in this post.

On the way into town, I noticed a small sign saying "Car show."
Carshow-05 Carshow-04

Sure enough, there was a major car show underway up by the brand new Dollar General!  I found out it ran two days and Linda and I came back the next day to look over the display.  There were 50's and 60's Chevys but those aren't really classics.  Heck I owned a couple of them.
Carshow-01

But this 1932 Packard.  Now that's a classic car.  I hope the owner won some form of award.
Carshow-02

It was a good show.  They even had a band playing some blues and some Credence.  Glad I saw that sign.
Carshow-03

1 comment:

Car Hire said...

Italy, France, South Africa South Africa