What's New On Tom's Travel Blog?

Flickr has been improved! Almost all photos on this blog come from my Flickr Photostream. You can now go directly to a page that shows all of my Flickr photo sets by following this link. It's the easiest way to navigate in my on-line photos.


Monday, February 18, 2013

An Interesting Egypt Blog

Linda was surfing the net today starting out from the StarTribune and ran into an interesting Cairo blogger.  Irish Eyes on Cairo belongs to a Maadi resident expat from Ireland who writes with a great sense of humor.  That sense of humor is a requirement for anyone living here.  I've added her to our blogroll.

I'll note that Maadi, where she lives, is the upscale suburb where most expats congregate here.  We live with a much more native population on our side of town.  You can tell the difference.  Her "bin man" comes every day.  Ours shows up randomly about twice a week.

No comments: