What's New On Tom's Travel Blog?

Flickr has been improved! Almost all photos on this blog come from my Flickr Photostream. You can now go directly to a page that shows all of my Flickr photo sets by following this link. It's the easiest way to navigate in my on-line photos.


Thursday, January 23, 2014

I Lost my Online Editor

Linda always proofreads and edits my blog posts as soon as I publish them.  I need the support.  Little grammar and spelling errors always seem to creep in.  And of course the there is the embellishment problem that I have ...

But as of yesterday, this blog will no longer load on her iPad.  So now I have to go my Tom's Rants blog and post another iPad entry! I appologize to all iPad users for Apple's problems and hope you will let me know if you are having the same problem.


No comments: