What's New On Tom's Travel Blog?

Flickr has been improved! Almost all photos on this blog come from my Flickr Photostream. You can now go directly to a page that shows all of my Flickr photo sets by following this link. It's the easiest way to navigate in my on-line photos.


Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Minnesota State Fair - Part 3, The Food

There is always a food you will enjoy at the Fair.

Some folks go right to the Pronto Pup stand. (since 1947!)


While others hold out until they hit the French Fries.


Some foods are distinctly Minnesotan, like this Spam Burger (Hormel foods is located in Austin, Minnesota, site of the Spam Museum - well worth a stop if you are in the vicinity)


And everyone knows, Minnesota is all about hotdish!


The fair is always introducing new foods on a stick. I've had the real thing so I passed on this opportunity. (Tough as shoe leather when I had it in Cairo.)


And for desert? How about some mini-doughnuts?

No comments: