What's New On Tom's Travel Blog?

Flickr has been improved! Almost all photos on this blog come from my Flickr Photostream. You can now go directly to a page that shows all of my Flickr photo sets by following this link. It's the easiest way to navigate in my on-line photos.


Thursday, August 18, 2011

Can You Believe What You Read?

I have a link on this site to the English Language edition of Al-Ahram, Egypt's most widely read and largely government owned newspaper.

I saw a link yesterday to a Ynet News story originating from Al Ahram that I hadn't seen in the English Language version. The essence of the story is this accusation:
'Mossad agent Ofir Harrari' instructed Jordanian Ibrahim abu-Zaid to set up a company in Egypt which would exclusively import an Israeli hair product, for both men and women, which causes infertility. This in order to completely destroy Egyptian reproduction abilities
I suppose the science fiction story section of Al Ahram doesn't get translated in the English Language Edition.

But this gives you some idea why Egyptians have some strange ideas.


No comments: