What's New On Tom's Travel Blog?

Flickr has been improved! Almost all photos on this blog come from my Flickr Photostream. You can now go directly to a page that shows all of my Flickr photo sets by following this link. It's the easiest way to navigate in my on-line photos.


Sunday, March 15, 2020

The Tiring Building, Reprised.

We were headed downtown from Khan el-Khalili in a taxi a few days ago and became stuck in traffic on a flyover (that is Egyptian and British for an overpass).  Linda poked me.  "Here's where you take the picture of the department store."

I looked out the window and saw the face of the Tiring Department Store that I had blogged about back in 2016 hoping to someday get a better picture.
Tiring-1


Tiring-2

And, if old department stores turn your crank, too, (I worked six years at Daytons) be sure to look at the Omar Effendi post.

 

No comments: