What's New On Tom's Travel Blog?

Flickr has been improved! Almost all photos on this blog come from my Flickr Photostream. You can now go directly to a page that shows all of my Flickr photo sets by following this link. It's the easiest way to navigate in my on-line photos.


Monday, January 23, 2023

It's that time again.

 The cookie lady is in Cairo again and it's time to begin baking.

Cookies-2



There are some people here who think that "cookie" means chocolate chip ONLY. When I make a different variety they are disappointed and ask, "Where are the cookies?"

Cookies-1


There will probably be a lot of disappointment this year because I only brought one bag of chocolate chips and have been to three supermarkets but have not found a single bag of them. Oh, no!

Cookies-3


Who will be the lucky ones to receive a batch of "Cookies" this year?

No comments: