What's New On Tom's Travel Blog?

Flickr has been improved! Almost all photos on this blog come from my Flickr Photostream. You can now go directly to a page that shows all of my Flickr photo sets by following this link. It's the easiest way to navigate in my on-line photos.


Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Bitter Cold in Cairo

Well, that's the forecast from The Egyptian Meteorological Authority (EMA) in this story

In Cairo, an average low of 5 C is expected.
That would be 41 F - and doesn't sound too bitter to us.  Right now, at 2 a.m. The thermometer out on the balcony reads  58.
aaTemp-1

But I have reset the min/max to see what happens before I get up tomorrow.  By the way, that EMA story I referenced at the top of the post has some additional nice pictures of the sand over the citythat I reported on earlier.


No comments: