What's New On Tom's Travel Blog?

Flickr has been improved! Almost all photos on this blog come from my Flickr Photostream. You can now go directly to a page that shows all of my Flickr photo sets by following this link. It's the easiest way to navigate in my on-line photos.


Saturday, March 10, 2012

Pensacola Mustangs

An advantage to the climate in the southern part of the country is that cars last a lot longer.  I wish I had begun photographing all the Mustangs that I have seen, but it didn't occur to me until recently.  Both of these belong to artistic types.

This red one belongs to a musician.
Mustang-1

And this one belongs to a young lady who appears to be a painter by trade.  She was painting mural-like wall decorations inside a McDonald's when I noticed the Mustang and ladders.
Mustang-2

No comments: