What's New On Tom's Travel Blog?

Flickr has been improved! Almost all photos on this blog come from my Flickr Photostream. You can now go directly to a page that shows all of my Flickr photo sets by following this link. It's the easiest way to navigate in my on-line photos.


Saturday, March 10, 2012

Port of Pensacola

The Port of Pensacola handles larger ships than I would have guessed.  Seeing this Tall Ship that I described previously didn't give us an ideal of the port capacity.
PortOfPensacola-2

A few nights ago, the local 10 p.m. new reported the arrival of the Panamanian-flagged tanker, Eagle Sidney, in port.  We drove by yesterday to take a look.
PortOfPensacola-3

PortOfPensacola-4

The port is very accessible to tourists and is watched over by this statue of Tristan de Luna. PortOfPensacola-1

No comments: