What's New On Tom's Travel Blog?

Flickr has been improved! Almost all photos on this blog come from my Flickr Photostream. You can now go directly to a page that shows all of my Flickr photo sets by following this link. It's the easiest way to navigate in my on-line photos.


Tuesday, October 11, 2011

What's the Price of Gasoline in Romania?

I always like to check the price of fuel in any country that we visit.  The prices at this station are pretty typical.  The price is in LEU which is abbreviated as Ron.  No, I can't explain that.  LEU is the name on the currency but RON is what you frequently see on a price tag.  They are worth about 31 US cents at the moment.
Romania2-02

Diesel and 95 octane both are selling for 5.53 Leu per Litre.  That equates to $6.60 per gallon.  That should make you feel better when you fill up next time.









No comments: