What's New On Tom's Travel Blog?

Flickr has been improved! Almost all photos on this blog come from my Flickr Photostream. You can now go directly to a page that shows all of my Flickr photo sets by following this link. It's the easiest way to navigate in my on-line photos.


Thursday, February 28, 2013

Tom and Linda - Well Known Names

I don't think I have ever mentioned that both of our first names are well known in Egypt.  Linda always brings to mind the familiar old song, "Linda, Linda, Ya Linda."
EgyptLinda-1

"Tom" is the Arabic word for garlic.  This local fast-food chain features the word prominently in its title.  ("Basal" means onion.)
EgyptDandy-09

These are great conversation starters.

2 comments:

John Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John Smith said...

Thanks for sharing this useful content. around Egypt tours is a reputed for tours and travels in egypt.

Egypt travel packages