What's New On Tom's Travel Blog?

Flickr has been improved! Almost all photos on this blog come from my Flickr Photostream. You can now go directly to a page that shows all of my Flickr photo sets by following this link. It's the easiest way to navigate in my on-line photos.


Wednesday, March 9, 2016

When Egypt Gives You Lemons

Egyptian lemons are Daq lemons. They are small but very potent and juicy so it doesn't take many to make a lot of juice.
LindaBlogPost-07

I made a crustless lemon pie. It bubbled over and looked messy but tasted delicious, nonetheless.
LindaBlogPost-08

Lamoon is my favorite drink in Egypt.  When Egyptians make lemonade they use the entire lemon, peel and all, then strain the liquid into glasses and serve.  I only used two whole lemons in my lemonade. Very refreshing, indeed!
LindaBlogPost-09


No comments: