What's New On Tom's Travel Blog?

Flickr has been improved! Almost all photos on this blog come from my Flickr Photostream. You can now go directly to a page that shows all of my Flickr photo sets by following this link. It's the easiest way to navigate in my on-line photos.


Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Why is This Lane Barely Moving?

Sometimes, the traffic barely creeps along on Cairo roads.  Today, as we slowly edged up a ramp leading onto the Ring Road (the major freeway loop that encircles the city) I spotted one possible cause of the delay.  The vehicle in the right lane just wasn't capable of moving much faster.
Egypt2-11

But, at this point, it was keeping up.  You know, if I cropped out the hood of the car in the lane between us and erased those satellite dishes it would be hard to say this picture wasn't from biblical times.

No comments: