What's New On Tom's Travel Blog?

Flickr has been improved! Almost all photos on this blog come from my Flickr Photostream. You can now go directly to a page that shows all of my Flickr photo sets by following this link. It's the easiest way to navigate in my on-line photos.


Monday, March 13, 2023

You Just Never Know...

 I was baking cookies today and thinking about dinner.

CookiesAndKoshary-2


I had an idea of what was for dinner but then the doorbell rang.

CookiesAndKoshary-3


Tom answered the door and happily accepted a delivery from Omar, the young man who lives across the hall from us. "Oh, you made my day!" exclaimed Tom. The neighbor had prepared a lovely plate of koshary for us, complete with a tasty garlic sauce. Koshary is Tom's favorite Egyptian meal.

CookiesAndKoshary-1

You just never know what's for dinner. There is no warning, no phone call letting us know that a meal is being prepared for us. It just appears. We eat it and enjoy it.

 

 

No comments: