What's New On Tom's Travel Blog?

Flickr has been improved! Almost all photos on this blog come from my Flickr Photostream. You can now go directly to a page that shows all of my Flickr photo sets by following this link. It's the easiest way to navigate in my on-line photos.


Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Meet the Cairo Condo Cats of 2022

We never know which cats, if any, will be returnees from previous years. This year they were all new to us. These are the four regulars. The Oreo Cookie family and Brindle.

IMG_6983_edited-2

 

 This is Spotty. She rules the roost. She often keeps the others in line and if she wants the food she will be first to eat. She has been know to scratch at our door to let us know she wants food or to just come inside to visit. She's one smart cookie.

IMG_7316edited1

 

 Here you can see how she got her name.

P1120748edited1

 

 

 This is Brindle, so named because of her color. I love the caramel drip down her nose.

IMG_7318edited1

 

On the left is Kitty Cat. She needs a better name but will probably not get one. Right side is Chatty Caty. She's the youngest and very talkative.

P1120737edited1

 

 

 This is Patches, called Patchy. Such a gentle cat. He defers to any and all other cats when it comes to food or treats. So much so that I feel sorry for him. I think I'd take this one home if it were easy.

P1120743edited1

 

 

1 comment:

Aliza said...

I fell in love with a cat in Finike and named her Brindle! Also a beautiful tortie.