What's New On Tom's Travel Blog?

Flickr has been improved! Almost all photos on this blog come from my Flickr Photostream. You can now go directly to a page that shows all of my Flickr photo sets by following this link. It's the easiest way to navigate in my on-line photos.


Saturday, March 19, 2022

The Cookie Lady Is Back

Once again it's time to bake up a storm. Most people do this in preparation for Christmas.  I typically don't bake when I'm in MN unless it's a very special occasion. When in Egypt I bake mostly cookies but banana bread and muffins round out the baking.      

P1130788edited1


Chocolate chip is the favorite of everyone here. They are almost disappointed when they receive a plate of peanut butter or oatmeal cookies. However, no one has ever turned down anything I've baked.

P1130789edited1

 

Chocolate chips have been difficult to find this year. Luckily I brought two packages with me.

P1130790edited1

 

 

Prepared to deliver two packages of cookies and banana bread to the neighbor across the hall.

IMG_7504edited2

 

 

 


No comments: